Toshiba Corporationdamaged toshiba fire tv - replacement

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am fuming! I bought a Toshiba 50 inch TV on July 28, 2018 as a gift for my sister in Texas. They opened the box and connected the TV and there was no picture. I called Asurion the insurance policy I purchased to see if they could help me. They told me to call Toshiba because the TV is still under warranty. So I called Toshiba customer service. They scheduled a technician to go and check the TV. The technician told my sister that the unit needed to be replaced. The panel is not working. So I called the insurance company again and they referred me to Toshiba. So I called Toshiba today and I was on hold for an hour and a half. I am so frustrated because the line kept getting disconnected and every time I called back and had to explain my situation. I spoke to 4 people. Then they said they were going to schedule another appointment for a tech to go and check the unit AGAIN. I told them why did a second technician have to go out again? My sister and her family work and they can't be taking time off from work. They took time off the first time the technician came to check the unit. All I want is a replacement TV or my money back.

I just want what I paid for and it has been four months since I purchased the TV and it was a gift. This is totally unacceptable customer service. I will be honest with you, I used to think Toshiba was a great manufacturer and etc. Now I will never buy anything Toshiba. This is because of the bad experience I am having. Again all I want is a working TV or my money back. I need someone to please help me with this matter.

Thank you.