Top 3 Media / Top 3 media positive reviews

Jul 21, 2015
Top3 Media Pte Ltd
After speaking with one of the sales consultant from Top3Media, I got impressed as they explained their action plan and recent achievements. However when I tried to looked into the details and search the background of this company, I found many negative reviews about the services they offered to the clients previously which forced me to think twice before making the initial payment. I than came back to those guys and ask for the explanation of those negative reviews and clearly mentioned about their experience with those clients. I got convinced with what he explained as being a technical person, I do understand how search engine works and it does take time to get organic visibility for highly competitive phrases.
I gave them just 2 keywords to start with to ensure that I am not going to lose all of money but I quite surprised when I saw the regular follow-up and recommendations from their tech team about making my site more SEO friendly. They got my trust when they shown me top page Google ranking for both the given keywords in the committed time frame. They are now working on around 50 keywords for me and I am please with the work they have been doing for my site. I recommend this company as those reviews must be mentioned by those business who force SEO companies to perform Grey Or Black Hat stuff to get faster ranking.

D  23rd of Jul, 2015 by
This person is obviously sent in by their own company people.

Would you hear of many negative news about a company and still use them? That person must be crazy! LOL... i didnt get to hear the complaints of this TOP3 media because they DISGUISE themselves under MANY different company names. SO you will find less complaints about them!

THEY have a LOOOOONG history of complaints. GO GOOGLE! or you can contact me and find out more as i was a VICTIM of TOP3 media or webdesign or salt.. whatever they call themselves.
N  20th of Aug, 2015 by
This is the info of one of them:

Web Designers Pte Ltd