TomTopOrder paid and not received

I ordered the jjrc h37 6-axis gyro quadcopter on november 25th, 2016 and still have not received the product or any order status. I paid through paypal so I no there was no issue with payment. It is now january 8, 2017 and no support for this company unless you want to make a overseas call - no u. S. Support. I think facebook should ban their advertisements. They are not reliable. I should have my order by now.

Jr
Jan 08, 2017

Comments

• St
      Jan 09, 2017

Completely agree with you. I ordered the same product on the 29/11/2016 and it's still not here. I've sent a message to customer services, and now waiting for an answer. If they haven't got back to me by Friday. I will be contacting my solicitors, and Facebook (as this is where I saw the advertisement). I'm already booked to go to China in a month, so I might be paying them a visit in there offices

• Ia
      Feb 02, 2017

Not a user-friendly form, it kept losing llm y text each im I tired to answer their question about 'Categories'.
    Sent n email to [protected]@tomtop.com - no reply. Tried their online Chat - no response

• Pa
      Feb 16, 2017

Order paid and not received FAN17A11O4844-V0ESN3 Shipping address United Kingdom LONDON 14 tomlinson court Huntingdon PE29 1GH
    Description Unit price Qty Amount
    Vernee Apollo Lite 4G 5.5" Smartphone Deca Kern FHD Android 6.0 4GB RAM + 32GB ROM
    Item Number P1477S-EU £147.64 GBP 1 £147.64 GBP
    Subtotal £147.64 GBP
    Postage and packaging £5.77 GBP
    Total £153.41 GBP
    Payment £153.41 GBP
    Charge will appear on your credit card statement as 'PAYPAL *TOMTOPTECHN'
    Payment sent to [protected]@tomtop.com

Invoice ID: FAN17A11O4844-V0ESN3

Issues with this transaction?
    You have 180 days from the date of the transaction to open a dispute in the Resolution Centre.

Questions? Go to the Help Centre at www.paypal.com/uk/help

Get verified – Pay from your bank account and you're 100% protected against unauthorised payments sent from your PayPal account. Log in and click Get Verified below your name.

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response. For help, log in to your PayPal account and click Help on any PayPal page.

You can receive plain text emails instead of HTML emails. To change your Notification preferences, log in to your account, go to your Profile and click My account settings.

Copyright © [protected] PayPal. All rights reserved.

PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A.
    Société en Commandite par Actions
    Registered Office: 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449, Luxembourg
    RCS Luxembourg B 118 349

PayPal Email ID PP120 - 2536adf252e5f

• Cr
      Mar 03, 2017

Order No BN17A31H1913-6NT2B3 paid for by PayPal but not yet received!!!

Feb 27, 2018

ordered make up brushes on the 12th of February. i was told the order would take 10 business days to be delivered. If i do'nt get order, id like to get my money back please!
    my order number is AN18B12M1347-V8TTXT

Jul 18, 2018

I've got my package today it was RC Drone.I straight give it to my nephew but when he started it one of the Fan was't working.Now this is called business they should check the item first if it is working then send it.Now i've asked for a refund let's see what happened now

• Ra
      Nov 23, 2018

I have not received the order till now so please check the order are else please return the payment
    the order id - AN18J20J5127-CAPCVA and reply me through [protected]@gmail.com.
    Qi Fast Charge Wireless Charger