TMobile / rebate scam

1 WA, United States Review updated:
Phone: www.tmobile.com

I bought a Samsung Behold in Jan 2009 wich included a 50 rebate offer. The first problem I encountered was the phone was back ordered and when I ordered it was not made aware of this. When I finally recieved my phone I sent in the required information. After a month and a half I checked the status and there was no record of my submission. I emailed them and a week later got a response saying my rebate was denied because the label was ripped and to resubmit the orginal label. This was bull&#%$ first of all I sent in the bubble wrap envelope I dont even think it is possible to rip those, Second I made copies of what I sent. I asked them to send me the "alleged ripped label" and went to further more stating that the amount of people who are experiencing there non fullfillment of rebate offers in my opinion warrented an investigation by the Consumer Fraud Agency. I recieved a email back saying sorry for the inconvience and my information was being resubmitted. That was 2 weeks ago, now I recieved an email saying my rebate was denied because my service is suspended. Im not paying my bill until I recieve my rebate. I replied and told them that no where does it state that if you submit for a rebate offer and your account becomes suspended your rebate will be denied and that my when I began inquiring my account was in good standing. Enough is enough already something needs to be done about this company and the "rebate scam" the Consumer Fraud Agency needs to be contacted as well as the BBB and State Attorney General. There are hundreds of people that have been scammed, come on people its time for us to do something about this.

Ch

Comments

• Ju
      2nd of Mar, 2010

The same thing has happened to me over and over again!!! I am wanting to get rid of Tmobile so bad, but they have you tied to them with the disconnect fees at $200 per line and we have 7 lines. I feel trapped and very violated. They are not to be trusted!