TLG loans / You took my ###ing money

1 14 Station RoadDarlington, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 07598604845

You have taken my money for doing nothing and you think you can rob me, my bank will get my money back, the police will be passed your details and me, my not so close friend, me you are going to see very soon, you just watch! That money best be returned to my account very shortly, you don't ever rip me off, get my money back now! I am writing this in Kara's name and her email, you don't know me but, you soon will, going round ripping people off, it's not going to happen, believe me!
49.99 wants to be put back in her account this week and you will pay the charge i have been given for going over my limit!

This is no joke!

Lo

Comments

• Mr
      10th of Mar, 2009

Its an absolute disgrace whatthis company are being allowed to get away with . My stupidity has cost me £30 because that was all the funds that was available in my account at the time .TLG loans did nt even inform me that i had been declined a completly different company contacted my self asking if they could help me, as my application had been denied . TLG who must be a broker had informed other company s that the loans was for consolidation where in fact i had applied for a home improvement loan . I am furious with my self for being so gullable but i think its terrible that any company could get away with such blatent fraud .

• Da
      13th of Mar, 2009

TLG took £49.99 from my son (who is 19 and only on 18 hours per week)they took it without permission and he has to now pay bank charges on top of £88.00. He has been told by the bank it is an Amercian company with offices you can't ring in stockport and he is unlikeley to get his money back he has had to change his bank details because be warned they can access your account again. I think this company should be STOPPED they are robbing people blind. PLEASE NOTE DO NOT TALK TO THIS COMPANY IN ANY WAY THEY WILL ROB YOU AND YOU DO NO NEED TO GIVE THEM PERMISSION TO ACCESS YOUR ACCOUNT AS THEY WILL DO IT ANYWAY.

• Zo
      18th of Mar, 2009

Now that you've had an extremely cheap lesson in how NOT to obtain a loan, have you folks educated yourselves about how legitimate financial organizations operate?

• Zo
      18th of Mar, 2009

Damned right I took your money!

I'll be coming after the rest of it soon.
    You should probably throw Kara to the curb.
    Stupid whore gave me crabs.

• Do
      20th of Mar, 2009

i have just gone onto my online banking and i have had £49.99 took frm my account when i have rang my bank they gave me a name of mr agi and a stockport number which is not available i am angry as this is my childrens money my bank have now cancelled the card so he cant take no more money and also they have set up fraud details as well as contacting the police as i read out to the bank what it says on the internet and what the person said about going for more this person will be stopped