TLG Livewell / deceptive practices

1 OR, United States Review updated:

Back in January of 09, I ordered flowers through 1-800-flowers. In doing so, somehow I also signed up for something called LiveWell. Since then they have been charging my account $38.99. I do not remember signing up for this, but they say I did. As far as I know, I have received nothing from them. I feel 1-800-Flowers has deceptively conned me and of course am helpless in getting them to return the money they stole.

Gb

Comments

• El
      1st of Jan, 2011

Anyone in this situation should call Freed & Weiss to join a building class action against the company behind this scam. (It's pretty easy, just call them and tell them your story).

Trilegiant is the company behind this abuse. They use bogus marketing tactics to get people to unknowingly sign up for memberships and then people are charged every month, again and again.

(Tactics include pop-up windows during checkout at another site, text messages with fake gift certificates, bogus checks in the mail, and automated recordings when you pay a bill via phone).

Call Freed & Weiss! Toll free: 866.799.9610. They need to hear from you so that they can move the class action forward and put a stop to this terrible customer abuse.

Email: info@freedweiss.com