Tlg Great Fund / unauthorized charges

They stated that I signed up for some sort of discount and they were charging my credit card $11.99 for the last two months. I called [protected] and spoke to a rep and she stated they would go back the two months and credit my account. We will see if that will happen.

Hc

Comments

Zm
  26th of Sep, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

I am reading my e-mails, I see that my bank send me an e-mail saying that I was charge from this company, I did not authorize them, so How they can just help their selfs, on my checking account, why our bans don't protect us, whens they know this company is stilling peoples money, so how hgo I get this money back, any one can tell me?

An
  18th of Jun, 2011
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

They are a bunch of thieves, I purchased a ticket on March of 2009. I apparently entered my e-mail to get a dicount on the ticket purchased. And Since then they have been charging my credit card $11.99 for the past 26 months. We need to take this company to court. I am not sure whether price line is aware of this scam going on through their website. I never received any literature from them that I have signed up for some reward program. For 26 months i have no idea what kind reward I have accrued or what I was going to use that reward for. SERIOUSLY! great fun or whatever you name is you are a bunch of theives and I want my money back.

K1
  8th of Mar, 2013

I am also being frauded by this company TLG Great Funds. They have been taking 16.99 from my account each month, and I have no Idea why, or how they got my account. I have just found out they have been doing it this month when I checked my monthly statement and did not recognize the withdrawal. So I looked up the company online to find out who they were, and I got a bunch of fraudlant reviews on the company. Have any of you guys gotten a full refund?