Tlg Great Fun / illegal charges

1 1134 Dayton StAkron, OH, United States Review updated:

TLG great fun charged my debit card$12.99. I did not authorize this transaction. When I called them they gave me someone elses name and address with my "account number". I had to tell her several times that this was not me and I did not authorize this. She said she would refund my money, but still tried to sell me other services. I had to hang up on her because she would not take no for an answer. Make sure you check your statements often! I was also out of state when I found it so I was away from home and had no way to get money because I had to cancel my debit card.

Ka

Comments

• Wi
      12th of Dec, 2007

They told us that when we signed up with Columbia house to buy movies we also signed up with them. They got us for $35.99 I told them that if the money was not returned I would hire an attorney and they could deal with them, no reply yet!

• Di
      8th of Jan, 2008

I have the same issue and I am here in Houston. I have to cancel my debit visa with my bank and get a new one. I don't even know who this company is.

• Ph
      1st of Feb, 2008

hello
    i was charged $11.99. to my visa card pnc bank account. i am unaware of this purchase atleast i dont when i met u for purchase. so if i mistakenly purchase any thing from your organisation let me know i will cancel membership with you

thank
    phani s challa

• Me
      6th of Jul, 2008

Just found a charge of $12.99 on my master card. I do not even know who they are. I called after hours and knew that it was a unauthorized charge. I will call my credit card company ASAP... They will not even get a penny from me. I will sue them first.

• Fy
      17th of Mar, 2009

I also had this happen. I called and got it canceled and am getting my money back. It turns out I ordered some cosmetics thru Avon and they had a $10 off coupon if you did a survey. I clicked on it to get it but noticed that it was an authorization for this scam. I did back out of it but apparently just clicking was the authorization...so beware!!!

• Ca
      23rd of Jul, 2009

I just checked my credit card bill and the exact thing happened to me, I have been charged 12.99. Does anyone know who this is? Any info would be appreciated.