Tlg Great Fun / illegal charges

1134 Dayton StAkron, OH, United States Review updated:
2.5
TLG great fun charged my debit card$12.99. I did not authorize this transaction. When I called them they gave me someone elses name and address with my "account number". I had to tell her several times that this was not me and I did not authorize this. She said she would refund my money, but still tried to sell me other services. I had to hang up on her because she would not take no for an answer. Make sure you check your statements often! I was also out of state when I found it so I was away from home and had no way to get money because I had to cancel my debit card.
Ka

Comments

Wi
  12th of Dec, 2007
They told us that when we signed up with Columbia house to buy movies we also signed up with them. They got us for $35.99 I told them that if the money was not returned I would hire an attorney and they could deal with them, no reply yet!
Di
  8th of Jan, 2008
I have the same issue and I am here in Houston. I have to cancel my debit visa with my bank and get a new one. I don't even know who this company is.
Ph
  1st of Feb, 2008
hello
i was charged $11.99. to my visa card pnc bank account. i am unaware of this purchase atleast i dont when i met u for purchase. so if i mistakenly purchase any thing from your organisation let me know i will cancel membership with you

thank
phani s challa
Me
  6th of Jul, 2008
Just found a charge of $12.99 on my master card. I do not even know who they are. I called after hours and knew that it was a unauthorized charge. I will call my credit card company ASAP... They will not even get a penny from me. I will sue them first.
Fy
  17th of Mar, 2009
I also had this happen. I called and got it canceled and am getting my money back. It turns out I ordered some cosmetics thru Avon and they had a $10 off coupon if you did a survey. I clicked on it to get it but noticed that it was an authorization for this scam. I did back out of it but apparently just clicking was the authorization...so beware!!!
Ca
  23rd of Jul, 2009
I just checked my credit card bill and the exact thing happened to me, I have been charged 12.99. Does anyone know who this is? Any info would be appreciated.

Great Fun Logo Great Fun