Titan Auto Insurance / Billing errors!
The customer service at Titan Auto Insurance is unbelievable. I received an erroneous bill for over $300 and when I called Titan to get it straightened out they told me they were upping my monthly payments because they had failed to accurately check my driving record. (Even though I had given them my license number and been completely honest about every ticket and violation). They refused to lower the payments, so I discontinued my business with them. A week later they sent me a refund check for $150. Nice, right?
2 weeks later, I received a bill for almost $400! If I don't pay it, they're sending me to collections. Every time I call Customer Service to try to straighten this out, I get put on hold for 20+ minutes and then I get hung up on. On one particular day, I got hung up on 3 times by 3 different reps!
They must have a quota for how many customers they can be rude to in a 24 hour period. Unbelievable!
More Titan Auto Insurance Complaints & Reviews
- Titan Auto Insurance - Fraud alert 
- Titan Auto Insurance - No response 
- Titan Auto Insurance - Their customer service is not helpfull 
- Titan Insurance - Money taken out of checking account without approval 
- Titan Auto Insurance - Do not use their Electronic Funds Transfer system
- Titan Insurance - Always charge late fees