Titan Auto Insurance / No response

One of the titan auto insurance holder hit my car while she was parking her in car in a parking next to my parked car on may 8, 2008. The insurance holder informed me about what had happen at the same time reported this to her agency and she wrote a police report. I received a letter on behalf of the Titan auto insurance indicating that after receiving that letter i must call them otherwise they would close the case. I have phoned many many times since then and have left several messages, but i have yet to speak to anyone. Recently, i received another notice from another agent of Titan insurance indicating the same thing. I called today june 6th of 2008 and hold on the phone for 11 minutes and no one spoke to me or anything. I was on hold. Anyway, I would like to speak to someone who is in charge, this is completely unacceptable.

Comments

• Ar
      16th of Sep, 2008

Your experience with Titan insurance is the same with what happened to my daughter in San Diego. I'm hiring an attorney to mitigate my claim. This insurance is not proactive in answering phone calls and closing open claims for the victim of the accident. My daughter was injured and her car was total wrecked. The insured Titan car was at fault because it hit my daughter's car at the back and subsequently hit another car in front. This Titan insurance should close their business. There's no way this insurance operates like they are not human beings.