Tissot / short battery life (

France

Good afternoon,
I got my Tissot (serial number 11JA0035083, watch reference T063610A, watch sales T0636101603700) around 4 years ago, bought in France.

Since I got it, I already had to change its battery twice and I now have to send it a again a third time despite its last service being done on 23-Nov 2015 (see invoice attached).
The second hand started moving every 3 sec, sign of a dying battery, around 01-Apr 2017, not even 18 months after it was fully serviced in Southampton Customer Service (repair [protected]).
This is far from the 2-5 year battery duration you are currently advertising on your website.

Given the price and reputation of your products, I'm quite surprised and slightly annoyed I have to go through this kind of procedure.

Therefore, as it's still under last service 24 month warrantee, I took my watch today to SIAUD (11 Rue Masséna, 06000 NICE), one of your authorised dealer in Nice, France for them to send it back again for repair. I do hope your customer service will, this time, identify the cause of such short battery life to either solve it for good or declare the product faulty if need be.

I would also like to use this opportunity to bring to your attention how quickly your leather straps wear down despite any contact with water as I have to change mine as often as the battery.

In order to restore my confidence into your brand, I truly hope you will take my comments onboard and consider waving any potential repair costs along with offering a new brown leather strap.

Thank you in advance for your time.

Best regards,