Tire Kingdom / scam/ ripoff
I went into Tire Kingdom today to get two new tires. I purchased the other two 3 months ago. When I went in, I told them that I needed the two new ones put on the front, the front semi-new ones moved to the back, and the back ones gone. Then, I wanted an alignment (which I got scammed into for a ONE YEAR alignment when I purchased the first two).
Anyway, an hour later, I got a call that I need new brakes, brake flush because the fluid was contaminated (?), new struts on the back tires (bull), and I needed to replace the other two tires that I JUST replaced 3 months prior with them.
I got on the Chevy website and got the specs for my car. I have a 2007 HHR and the date I went into the shop was 12/2008. First let me say, my brakes are fine, my brakes didn't need to be flushed or anything like that, the other tires were perfectly fine, and finally the clincher — I DON"T HAVE struts on the back of my car. According to a certified chevy mechanic, I have a transion beam (a solid beam attached to the chassis) and springs on the back of my car. I DONT EVEN HAVE struts in the back. He tried to scam me.
BEWARE FEMALES. They really tried to get $1500.00 out of a $200.00 job.
FYI - As per another mechanic, brakes, springs, front struts, tires, etc., are in perfect working order.
More Tire Kingdom Complaints & Reviews
- Tire Kingdom Credit Card - online payment 
- Tire Kingdom - misrepresentation 
- Tire Kingdom - tire rebate from xmas holiday 
- Tire Kingdom - terrible service
- Tire Kingdom - fraud, fraud, fraud 
- Tire Kingdom / TBC Corporation - 4 new conti tires
- [Resolved] Tire Kingdom / TBC Corporation - loose and missing bolts on brake caliper
- Tire Kingdom - dishonest salesman and service done wrong 
- Tire Kingdom / TBC Corporation - michelin tires
- Tire Kingdom / TBC Corporation - tire rotation w/ oil change/ lied/unethical