Time Warner Cable / extreme incompetence

Time Warner set up my service in Belgrade Maine and apparently entered the billing information incorrectly...incompetence #1.

I noticed I hadn't been billed and called my representative who said he would take care of it with customer service...he didn't...incompetence #2.

Now they say they will be doing a disconnect of the service since there is not enough time to correct the billing. Worse than that is that both the UNcustomer service rep and the UNcustomer service supervisor maintain that it is my fault (not thier two screwups !). This has to be the worst customer service ever. They make the phone company look phenonominal. I would suggest that if you have a choice between Verizon FIOS and Time Warner cable it would be hands down to pick Verizon. At least Verizon has been flexible even when the mix up was mine.

I greatly dislike these people and this company !!!

La

Comments

• Sn
      Sep 22, 2010

TIme Warner set up my service in Belgrade Maine and apparently entered the billing information incorrectly...incompetence #1.

I greatly dislike these people and this company !!!