Time Warner / unable to retrieve my credit refund
I had service with Time Warner From Jan. 07 to May 07. On May 27th I requested Time Warner to terminate our service. In June of 07 I received a statement showing a credit of 82.58, after which I called Time Warner customer service to close my account and requested a refund of my posted credit to be mailed to my current address. Now it's been four months later and after countless attempts in speaking with a number of account reps and supervisors I have yet to receive any refund of my credit. In addition, each time I called I was placed on hold for an average of 30 minutes and sometimes longer to where I just hung up and tried again later. When I did speak to a supervisor, they informed me that a check will be issued to me in a couple of weeks to my current address, but instead all I ever got was another copy of my statement with my current credit status of $82.58. It has been my opinion that Time Warner has either deliberately ignored my request or just chose to pacify me with no intentions of taking any action to follow through with my request.
More Time Warner Complaints & Reviews
- Time Warner Cable Pay Express - online payment is a rip-off! 
- Time Warner Cable - picture loss, poor quality 
- Time Warner Cable - false promotion 
- Time Warner Cable - price lock guarantee and $100 cash back 
- Time Warner Cable - $100 gift cards 
- Time Warner Cable - my bill is too high and keeps going up!!!
- Time Warner Cable - internet speed
- Time Warner Cable - bill increase
- Time Warner Cable - billing
- Time Warner Cable - internet