Time Warner / unable to retrieve my credit refund

I had service with Time Warner From Jan. 07 to May 07. On May 27th I requested Time Warner to terminate our service. In June of 07 I received a statement showing a credit of 82.58, after which I called Time Warner customer service to close my account and requested a refund of my posted credit to be mailed to my current address. Now it's been four months later and after countless attempts in speaking with a number of account reps and supervisors I have yet to receive any refund of my credit. In addition, each time I called I was placed on hold for an average of 30 minutes and sometimes longer to where I just hung up and tried again later. When I did speak to a supervisor, they informed me that a check will be issued to me in a couple of weeks to my current address, but instead all I ever got was another copy of my statement with my current credit status of $82.58. It has been my opinion that Time Warner has either deliberately ignored my request or just chose to pacify me with no intentions of taking any action to follow through with my request.

A  26th of Aug, 2007 by
I just had a 1/2 hr conversation with a Time Warner "Customer Service" rep asking why they did not show for our scheduled installation appt. After being talked to like I was 5 years old, and being told that there was no record of my appt., I asked 18 times to speak to a supervisor, which the rep refused to transfer me. He told me that "I deal with him or nobody." He told me that I was unreasonable for being upset and how could I treat people that way, that that was no way to go through life......Meanwhile telling me that my Aug. 21 appt would be rescheduled to October 19. I am NEVER paying TWC another dime.

Time Warner Cable Logo Time Warner Cable