Tim Hortons — too much smoke and bad customer service.
I went with my family to enjoy some coffees and hot chocolates for the little ones at Appleby/Dundas location, when we noticed a lot of smoke and the smell of burning. I approached one of the workers and asked him if something was burning? He told me it was the machine they use to do the sandwich paninis, "it's always smoking ", so he told his manager and he said with a rude tone" it's always like that" then he turned to he's partner and said " really, what kind of person brings his kids to Tim Horton's to eat dinner!!" I was really upset to hear this remark, specially when I'm with my family and it's my daughter's birthday. All of our clothing smell like smoke. Never have received this kind of service from anywhere.
More Tim Hortons Complaints & Reviews
- Tim Hortons - treatment of employees 
- Tim Hortons - roll up the rim 
- Tim Hortons - unfair labour practices 
- Tim Hortons - rude/careless 
- Tim Hortons - rims already rolled up 
- Tim Hortons - lack of customer service
- Tim Hortons - dark roast
- Tim Hortons - hazelnut flavoring
- Tim Hortons - employer / franchise owner
- Tim Hortons - iced cappuccino