Tim Hortons / ac
I work at tim hortons, and its really hot in the summer due to the coffee machines, we have asked for "something" to help cool us off and we were denied.
We asked for:
A Fan (even a small one)
The AC to be corrected (its never worked)
even our own little personal fans.
All 3 were denied, because the manager said it would decrease the temperature in tim hortons coffee. Obviously, tim hortons doesnt give a [censored] about thier employees. I remember working there 3 years ago - they had a woman in drive thru with me doing window.. she was 7 mnths preg and she ended up fainting ON ME, because it was so damn hot.
The only window we have in the store is the drive thru window, and half the time there is no wind coming through,
The AC will not put the temperature down THAT MUCH and I dont see why we are not allowed to have a fan since its only recirculating hot air anywyas..
More Tim Hortons Complaints & Reviews
- Tim Hortons - treatment of employees 
- Tim Hortons - roll up the rim 
- Tim Hortons - unfair labour practices 
- Tim Hortons - rude/careless 
- Tim Hortons - rims already rolled up 
- Tim Hortons - lack of customer service
- Tim Hortons - hazelnut flavoring
- Tim Hortons - employer / franchise owner
- Tim Hortons - iced cappuccino
- Tim Hortons - drink missing coffee and if a machine is broken should let customers know ahead of time