TigerDirect.Com / avoid this company at all costs!

This company has already been mentioned on your site along with their sister company OnRebate.com. The problem is that when you try to apply for the rebates offered by TigerDirect through OnRebate, their form does not function on several required fields and thats as far as you get. I have been trying for two days to get some assistance from TigerDirect after spending several hours on the phone attempting to contact OnRebate with no luck.

As one of the other people mentioned, I would avoid both of these companies at all costs if you want to keep your hard earned dollars.

Va

Comments

• Va
      29th of Dec, 2006

I purchased a laptop and used a gift certificate toward the purchase and was not given credit for it. I completed the fields as directed in the online order form to redeem the certificate.

The amount was not credited on the online order so I called and talked to a cs representative who took my gift certificate information and said I would be credited. When I received the invoice, it did not show the credit so I called back. I was told that I should receive the credit and if there was a problem the representative would call me back. He did not call back so I called back the next day to confirm that it was taken care of and was assured by a third cs representative that I would receive the credit. When I received my credit card statement they had charged my credit card the full amount with no credit for the gift certificate. I have yet to get this resolved.

• Ra
      17th of Jun, 2007
    TigerDirect / OnRebate.com - Long time to get rebate

After several months of correspondence now, TigerDirect's sister company ONRebate.com confirmed that i will get the rebate back. I had posted message under "Poor After Sale service" in complaint board. It took long time to get the $100 rebate.

• Pa
      19th of Jun, 2007
    TigerDirect.Com - poorest service

TigerDirect.com USA
    Complaint: Pinnacle Internal Capture Card Studio 10

Tiger Direct Poor Service. I purchased a Pinnacle Capture Card from Tiger Direct. The service was prompt receiving it but I found that the amount I paid exceeded the the invoice total. They confirmed me a price and thats what I paid I found the invoice price was less than what I paid and after numerous emails to them and they were unable to read a Publisher Document from a scan and sent them another Jpeg file which they viewed and agreed that I was entitled to a refund. As they asked for a scan from the Bank Draft that was sent. After I keep emailing them for some time they now say that there is no refund owing. So this has been going for over six months now. Looks like they don't want return customers . So I would advise people to stay away from Tiger Direct. I was going to make another purchase of about $300 but obviously they dont appreciate my custom so I will go elsewhere if this is the best they can give.

• Gr
      1st of Feb, 2011
    TigerDirect.Com - you have to pay shipping, no matter for what reason you need to return
    Tigerdirect.com
    tigerdirect.com

Do not buy from this website any more. They changed policy, now you can't return to warehouse, and you have to pay shipping, no matter for what reason you need to return... Also, you have to use their shipping box, otherwise, they won't credit you.

They changed their policy just to make it is hard to return, or give back your credit.

• Tr
      3rd of Jan, 2013
    TigerDirect.Com - they give no realistic way to cancel the recurring charge
    Tigerdirect.com
    tigerdirect.com

Bought a Acer computer from them and they "give" you a free gift of anti virus protection for 6 months. Then a recurring credit charge occurs afterwards to continue to get the anti virus software. They give no realistic way to cancel the recurring charge as they require the serial ID number from the retail packaging of which I never had as it was directly put on the pc. No other way to cancel the charge or get a refund. I won't do business with them ever again. If you do, make sure you uncheck their free gift of anti virus software.

• Ti
      5th of Aug, 2013

I'm very sorry that you went through this negative experience. Was this resolved to your satisfaction? If not, email me at [protected]@help.tigerdirect.com.

• Ra
      3rd of Jun, 2016
    TigerDirect.com - Poor after sale service

I bought a computer from TigerDirect.com thinking reliable company by trusting their rebate offer. I had very limited budget to buy the computer. I could only offer the price after rebate. I received the computer with other items in a big box. I needed UPC bar in order to apply for the rebate which was missing and asked them to provide me the UPC bar to apply and get the rebate refund. I'm the owner of the computer and told them i can provide anything they needed. They just don't listen and don't try to be resolve the matter.

I sent 10s of emails and several phone calls (usually need to wait 1 hr) to get the live person. They are not cooperative to helping this rebate matter and not willing to take the computer back.

• Ti
      3rd of Jun, 2016

We are very sorry for any inconvenience the delay in receiving your rebate may have caused. Please contact me directly with your order number at adela.[protected]@tigerdirect.com and we will do our best to resolve this to your satisfaction.