TicketsNow / Bad service

I live in Mexico and always wanted to see The Killers play. They played here a couple of times but you can never get a ticket unless you sleep at the box office for a couple of days. But you can always chase them and try to see them somewhere else. Luckily I was in San Francisco few days before they played. I decided to check on ticketsnow and bought an expensive ticket because they are worth it (I guess never saw them). Although the ticket said purchased by: somebody else that did not seem wrong, somebody else can buy your ticket. So I go all happy and shiny to the concert, where the ticket could not be scanned, the person with that ticket happened to be inside already. The box office of the theatre said the ticket was duplicated an there was nothing to do about it. I called client service at ticketsnow and of course they were not working at that time. I had my flight back the next morning and the companys 800 numbers do not work in Mexico even dialing as long distance. I used email to proceed with my complaint and they just responded the first one saying I should call them. Even when I mentioned I was not calling because the numbers available cannot be dialed from Mexico.

So I paid for an expensive ticket and hotel and did not see the concert, further the company does not even have the decency to respond.

Ticketsnow Chapter II

After several emails and long distance phone calls (some of them paid by me) an a lot of my precious time. This company says they are investigating what happened...

Of course that is not my problem, I bought something from tickets now that I could not use. Simple procedure, I should be reimbursed. There is nothing more expensive to any business than loosing a client, specially in this circumstances.

The company says they are just a middle party, that is why they need to investigate, to determine who should be paying. So, in summary, I paid and I am still paying!!!But again, don�??�?�´t they verify who they play the middle party for?

Sad sad story, but hope it helps others make better choices when buying concert tickets.

Gl

Comments

• Rc
      23rd of Feb, 2009
    TicketsNow - overcharging
    TicketsNow
    Pennsylvania

Buyer Beware! TicketsNow charges excessive rates for shows and concerts. I bought tickets for a performance in Pittsburgh. TicketsNow charged $149.00 for $49.95 seats! A 300% mark-up. Their company's terms and conditions do say that they may charge "susbstantially higher" amounts than the face value of tickets. Believe it! They do! Your best bet is to bypass this company altogether (it is owned by Ticketmaster) and buy directly from the box office of the performance venue.

• Op
      29th of Jul, 2011
    TicketsNow - False Advertising
    TicketsNow
    265 Exchange Drive Crystal Lake , IL 60014
    Phone: 800-927-2770

Purchased what was advertised as VIP Preshow Party tickets for the U2 360 Tour on June 29, 2017 from TicketsNow for $124 on 12/19/10 and instead received wristbands on 6/23/11 for an "ULTIMATE TAILGATE PARTY", which was just burgers, dogs, and beer in the parking lot. While the real VIP party was going on in the stadium, we were 150m away in the parking lot. COMPLETE FALSE ADVERTISING. REFUSED TO RETURN MONEY.

• He
      20th of Oct, 2011
    TicketsNow - They never showed how much the final bill was
    Ticketsnow

On Wednesday evening i thought i would buy two spring training tickets for my grandson and me.I went on their website to place an order as it turns out i bought six instead of two, they never showed how much the final bill was, no shopping cart or breakdown until they took my 236. dollars.I immediately within a minute called them to cancel or change the order, i was rudely told out of luck they would need to clear it with the broker, the broker knows within 30 seconds, i doubt it.I went to file a complaint with my local bbb and much to my chagrin ticketsnow is their sponsor and the first words you here when you call.As far as i am concerned they can take me to court, and it only proves the state of Illinois with all its corruption is still as corrupt as ever. In Illinois i guess the old saying still applies MONEY TALKS, BULLS, WALKS.