Tickets NowOvercharge 300 %

W

I was excited, Wicked Tickets, were going on sale at 10 a.m. 1/16/09 and I was online and on two telephones to purchase 5 tickets for me and my friends.

I kept getting knocked off the ticketmaster website...after a few minutes ticketsnow popped up and I purchased tickets from them thinking I was getting great seats and not realizing how much over the cost they were charging, as they did not reveal they were actually selling $68.00 tickets for $188.00 each!!! Scam

They also charged $141.00 total service charge and $14.95 to deliver..this must have been in small print!

I received the tickets a few days later and decided I would return to sender but my maid signed my name for delivery so I opened them up. This is first time I know I had been sold $68.00 tickets for $188!!!

I then called Ticketmaster toll free line on 1/17/2009 and was amazed to get seats for 68.00 for next day a few rows back
from the seats I paid $188.00.

Well I got on the phone imediately to complain and they pretty much said gotcha, I then complained to AMEX, but they upheld TicketsNow charge.

This is consumer fraud and I am willing to sign on to any lawsuit. I will also be writing the Attorney General of the State of Alabama to report this company.

I was told that Ticket Master owns TicketsNow. Is this true. I cannot believe I was scammed by TicketsNow and TicketMaster!

What are my options? thanks for this website!!!

John Routzahn Apr 15, 2011

I started to enter information to buy tickets for a show in Washington D.C.I called my wife before buying the tickets when she told we would not be able to go. I exited the web site and got an e-mail invoice a few minutes later from TicketsNow. I called TicketsNow immediately within minutes of getting the e-mail and told them I never hit a proceed button or continue button and that I don’t want these tickets. A woman there (Betty [protected]) with an Oh-Well attitude said all sales are final. I told her I hit the X at the top of there site to exit the program and that I never bought the tickets, anyway I disputed this with my credit card company we never went to the show and now they are charging me $215 for a show we never went to. This is bad business no matter how you look at it. I called them and my credit card company within minutes of the sale going through and again once my wife told me not to buy the tickets I exited out of the web site and somehow they (TicketsNow) proceeded with the sale