Ticketnetwork.com / Do not ever use this site, you will be cheated out of money and no one will help you

United States Review updated:

I ordered two tickets for my fathers birthday, and was sent the wrong tickets. I double checked my receipt and my bank account to make sure I wasn't mistaken. I wasn't. When I called there was no answer, and I left a message and sent an email. I sent an email explaining my situation and got a response two days later attempting to convince me I received the correct tickets. I continued to explain myself and was simply told there was no chance that they were wrong. I never received a refund or the correct tickets. I paid $160 for the tickets themselves and more than $50 more in service charges and shipping fees. The tickets I received were $40 tickets and in the back of the second balcony. Ticketnetwork is more concerned with "being right" than making sure their customers get the tickets they paid for. Do not ever use this site, you will be cheated out of money and no one will help you.

Lu

Comments

• Ti
      20th of Jun, 2012

Hello Lucy! Thank you very much for your comments. We're sorry to hear about the problems and confusions concerning your ticket purchase through us. We at TN are a nationwide network through which independent sellers (trusted individuals and professional companies) resell tickets for popular events. We want all of our customers to have the very best of order experiences. I'm afraid we're unable to understand completely the nature of your complaint. It appears that you are concerned with something having to do with the location of the tickets you received.

If you'd be so kind, we'd appreciate your emailing our manager at marie.[protected]@ticketnetwork.com so she could look into your issue. Please also include your Purchase Number in the email.

Thanks so much!