Ticketnetwork.com / Do not ever use this site, you will be cheated out of money and no one will help you
I ordered two tickets for my fathers birthday, and was sent the wrong tickets. I double checked my receipt and my bank account to make sure I wasn't mistaken. I wasn't. When I called there was no answer, and I left a message and sent an email. I sent an email explaining my situation and got a response two days later attempting to convince me I received the correct tickets. I continued to explain myself and was simply told there was no chance that they were wrong. I never received a refund or the correct tickets. I paid $160 for the tickets themselves and more than $50 more in service charges and shipping fees. The tickets I received were $40 tickets and in the back of the second balcony. Ticketnetwork is more concerned with "being right" than making sure their customers get the tickets they paid for. Do not ever use this site, you will be cheated out of money and no one will help you.
More Ticketnetwork.com Complaints & Reviews
- TicketNetwork Direct - Awful company 
- TicketNetwork Direct - Bad Company 
- Ticketnetwork.com - Misrepresentation of Tickets 
- Ticket Network - Fraudulent Practice 
- Ticket Network - cost of show tickets 
- TicketNetwork - tickets not delivered 
- Ticketnetwork.com - Be warned to never use this site for purchasing any tickets 
- TicketNetwork - didn't receive tickets
- TicketNetwork - Concert tickets 
- TicketNetwork - Worst experience ever!