Ticketmasterticket refund

So I bought a ticket for 6LACK & Sabrina Claudio in Philadelphia on November 17th a month in advance before the show. I did purchase a resale ticket & apparently bought the ticket from a fan-to-fan website, which I initially wasn't aware of. Last minute, Sabrina Claudio, the secondary performer on tour with 6LACK, wasn't able to perform in Philly because of prior committments she had made before the concert. Also, I may add that I wasn't informed that she made prior committments from ticketmaster themselves, I was informed from social media, which isn't right. I was unable to get a refund or exchange my ticket for another. I think that it was unfair because I paid my share for 2 people to perform, not 1. My money is not being paid for what I wanted, so I deserve it back, I've been trying to resell my ticket but the event is 2 days away & I have tried everything for someone else to purchase my ticket. The reason I dont want to go is because of a reason I can't control, so I deserve my money back. I don't want to attend an event unless I expect what I paid for.

Ca
Nov 15, 2017

Comments

• Po
      Nov 15, 2017

If you purchased the ticket from a fan-to-fan website, then you will want to pursue them for a refund and not Ticketmaster. Most likely neither company will be able to refund you. You could possibly try posting an advertisement on Craigslist or Facebook regarding the tickets you want to sell.

• Sh
      Nov 16, 2017

What were the terms and conditions for the tickets? Did you only pay face value for the tickets?

• Ca
      Nov 16, 2017

@Shaun R. “This ticket is a revocable license to attend the event listed on the front of the ticket and is subject to the full terms found at www.ticketmaster.com. Such license may be revoked without refund for noncompliance with terms. Unlawful sale or attempted sale prohibited. Tickets obtained from unauthorized sources may be invalid, lost, stolen, or counterfeit and if so are void. This ticket may not be resold for an amount in excess of the face value of the ticket without the written consent of issuer. Maximum resale restrictions may apply, e.g.: PA: greater of $5 or 25% of ticket price plus tax; NY: if venue seats more than 5, 000 persons, ticket may not be resold within 1, 500 feet from the physical structure of this place of entertainment under penalty of law. In the event a legal baseball game is not played, ticket may be exchanged for same price seat for either: (a) rescheduled game, if any; or, if applicable, (b) any home game within 12 months of original game, if available. Complimentary tickets not exchangeable or redeemable for any benefit offered to tickets with a dollar value. TIME, OPPONENT, ROSTERS AND DATE SUBJECT TO CHANGE. This ticket may not be used for advertising, promotion or other trade purposes without the written consent of issuer. Applicable taxes are included. Holder assumes all risks occurring before, during or after event, including injury by any cause, and releases management, facility, league, participants, clubs, artists, their representatives and personnel, Ticketmaster, and their respective affiliates and representatives from any related claims. Take care of your ticket, as it can't be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed, and is valid only for event and seat printed on ticket.” those are the terms & conditions & yes i paid the face value plus some necessary fees