Ticketmaster / Never recieved tickets

1 TX, United States

I ordered my tickets for the Cotton Bowl in September. Waited for the e-mail saying my tickets were sent out- never came. Waited and never received them by October. Five representatives later... The first two lied to me over the phone and said they would cancel the original tickets and resend new ones. The two were via e-mail and they informed me I had to pick them up at will call- at the box office. When I informed them I was giving the tickets as a gift they said 'no problem' I just have to give the people who are going my credit card information. Umm, yeah that's a problem. I don't just hand out a copy of my c.c. front and back. So, I called to explain it to another rep. and he, lacking any customer service skills, informed me they are not responsible for the mail or the customers receiving the tickets. Also, I could send the person to the box office without my c.c. info. but they might refuse entry- in which case there is nothing they can do. Wow. I chose ticketmaster for their credibility, but I made a huge mistake. Will never happen again.