Ticketmaster Re - Directing Online Buyers To Ticketsnow / Fraud
I am working with a NY LawFfirm now. We are putting together a Class Action Law Suit. Can you explain to me what ticketsnow did to you? please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org . The law firm and myself are seeking out others who are willing to be named in the suit.
My story is from Jan 31 2009 when I logged onto Ticketmaster at 9:59am for Jimmy Buffett at DTE Aug 13 2009 and I unknowingly was redirected to TicketsNow to complete my purchase that I still thought was Ticketmaster. After a few minutes and receiving confirmation of my order I realized someting was wrong. I paid $877.XX for 2 Seats. My timestamp on my purchase was 10:02AM.
Anything you can give me to help stop this is greatly appreciated. Thanks for you time...
More Ticketmaster Re - Directing Online Buyers To Ticketsnow Complaints & Reviews
- Ticketmaster - They took my tickets 
- Ticketmaster - Embarrassment! Tickets not accepted because of Ticketmaster screw up! 
- Ticketmaster.com - Can't print the tickets! 
- Ticketmaster - presale tickets scam 
- Ticketexchange By Ticketmaster - did not get tickets 
- Ticketmaster - unauthorized payment
- Ticketmaster - tickets delivery
- Ticketmaster - I want a solution to the problem 
- Ticketmaster - tartan day post parade party at bb kings new york order number 40-41146
- Ticketmaster - your website allowing resale tickets with little information