Menu

reviews & complaints

Madison Square Garden Entertainment Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
9 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Madison Square Garden Entertainment at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Madison Square Garden Entertainment. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Madison Square Garden Entertainment complaints 9

Sort by:

Newest Madison Square Garden Entertainment reviews & complaints

E
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Madison Square Garden Entertainment August 14, I went to the Hulu theater and they made me toss my bike helmet, even though it wasn't on the list of things you can't bring

August 14, I went to the Hulu theater and they made me toss my bike helmet, even though it wasn't on the list of things you can't bring. I want them to give me back the money I spent on the helmet ($30). That's way less than what I paid for the ticket ($100+).

T
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Madison Square Garden Entertainment I bought tickets to a *** concert in March for his July concert at Madison Square Garden

I bought tickets to a *** concert in March for his July concert at Madison Square Garden. The concert got moved to October 3. We still ain't got our mobile tickets for the event next weekend. I've been calling and emailing all them places connected to the tickets and nobody will give us the tickets. I spent over $500 for my daughter's 18th birthday. This is so sad. We just want our tickets.

B
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Madison Square Garden Entertainment So, I went to this show at Madison Square Garden Entertainment Corp

So, I went to this show at Madison Square Garden Entertainment Corp. on December 16, 2022 with my daughter. The whole performance was ruined because this one employee just wouldn't move from our view. It was like they were glued to their phone, taking videos and pictures, and ignoring everyone who asked them to move. We tried talking to other employees, but they didn't do anything about it. It was so frustrating! I even have a picture to prove it. No other sections had this problem, so it felt like they were singling us out. We traveled all the way from *** just to see this show, and it's not fair that only our view was blocked. I really hope they give us a refund because we couldn't see anything.

Hide full review

Is Madison Square Garden Entertainment legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Madison Square Garden Entertainment as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Madison Square Garden Entertainment stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Madison Square Garden Entertainment should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Madison Square Garden Entertainment earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Madison Square Garden Entertainment achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

The age of Madison Square Garden Entertainment's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Msgentertainment.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Madison Square Garden Entertainment website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Msgentertainment.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Madison Square Garden Entertainment as a website that uses an external review system. While this can provide valuable feedback and insights, it's important to carefully evaluate the source of the reviews and take them with a grain of salt.

We looked up Madison Square Garden Entertainment and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While Madison Square Garden Entertainment has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 0% of 9 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
T
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Madison Square Garden Entertainment My son bought tix for Montreal Canadians vs the *** game at Madison Square Garden in January when he was home from college

My son bought tix for Montreal Canadians vs the *** game at Madison Square Garden in January when he was home from college. The *** rescheduled cuz of COVID. On the date they rescheduled to (in April), I had COVID and couldn't go by their rules. I contacted the *** and still haven't heard back. Even tho I tried to sell the tix for a game and date I couldn't legally attend, the *** limited the price I could repost 'em on TicketMaster. No one would buy those tix even at the lowest price the Ranger would allow. I think the *** should give me a refund for these tix. They canceled cuz of Covid, but when I couldn't go cuz of COVID, they not only said no to a refund but didn't even bother to respond to my concerns. I'd also appreciate credit for a future game (my choice) as a fair solution.

J
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Madison Square Garden Entertainment We got tickets to see a show on Thursday, March ** at Radio City Music Hall

We got tickets to see a show on Thursday, March *** at Radio City Music Hall. Me and my husband are pretty old, I'm in my 70th year and he's in his 73rd year. They told us not to go 'cause of COVID-19 and all that. We tried reaching out to Radio City for a refund or to swap the tickets for another show, but they didn't help us at all. They just sent us to Madison Square Garden for assistance. But MSG didn't respond to our emails or calls. It's worth mentioning that all of Broadway and Carnegie Hall and stuff were closed that day 'cause of COVID-19. But the show we wanted to see wasn't canceled, even though the Mayor said no more than 50 people should gather. We think it's fair to ask for a refund or at least have the value of our two tickets ($250) put towards a future show that ain't restricted by COVID-19. These times are crazy, otherwise we wouldn't be asking for this.

P
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Madison Square Garden Entertainment I'm writing this complaint because I bought maluma tickets in February

I'm writing this complaint because I bought maluma tickets in February. I called Madison Square Garden 2 days ago and the representative, David, wasn't helpful. I had a problem at the Barclays Center where I couldn't enter the event because I didn't have a Covid vaccination card. I called Madison Square Garden because I didn't want to waste my time going to the event on October 1st if you guys required the same thing. I asked if I could take a Covid test instead and still be allowed in, but he said no. He also said that I wouldn't get a refund on the tickets because of my reason. This law wasn't approved back in February when I bought the tickets, and I don't think it's fair. I want my refund and for you to contact Ticketmaster. I also have proof that the website says we can submit to a Covid test to get into the event, but now, with only a week's notice, I'm being forced to take a vaccine that I don't want to take in order to be allowed in.

H

Madison Square Garden Entertainment We bought 4 tix to Twas the Night Before

We bought 4 tix to Twas the Night Before...by *** du *** in Hulu theater at Madison Square Garden for the Dec 26th show at 6pm (Order # -***). My kid got sick since then and we got a quarantine notice from her daycare on Sun Dec 12th that there was a confirmed COVID case in her class and the whole class gotta quarantine for 10 days. I called the theater on Mon Dec 13th (phone # ***) to ask for a refund and talked to *** who asked me to forward the daycare quarantine email to her so it can be checked and she'll get back to me. I emailed the quarantine email along with the refund request email to the *** alias on Mon Dec 13th that was given by ***. I asked about the refund policy and didn't get a clear answer but was told that it's a subjective process that's on a case by case basis and that they're more chill now cuz of illness which is the case for us. I haven't got a response to my email or via phone since then. These are crazy times with COVID cases recently going up in *** and with the recent confirmed case in my kid's class we're still sick and recovering from illness and in quarantine this week. Pls help us get a refund for these tix.

K
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Madison Square Garden Entertainment On November 21, I bought tickets for *** "Untitled" show throught TicketSmarter

On November 21, I bought tickets for *** "Untitled" show throught TicketSmarter. The total cost was $83.94; $63 for the ticket, a service fee of $15.99, and a delivery fee of $4.95. The issue is the fact that me and several other people almost didn't make the show, cuz when we got in line with our tickets ready on our mobile devices, the staff said we had to go print them, adding Staples was just a few blocks away. This was never mentioned on any websites, not MSG's website, not ticketmaster, not the third party ticket sites, none of them. I barely managed to print my ticket, run back to the venue, go through security, and rush to my assigned seat in time for the first act. But this all could've been avoided had the business said something sooner. They were happy to accept payments but didn't say a word about printing the tickects. Given that *** barely got through covid, I would think mobile scanning would be safer, cleaner and more efficient than grabbing someone's paper print out of a ticket. I could do either or, but if a venue only accepts tickets a certain way, they should tell their customers before processing payments. I would like either a refund on the 'service' and 'delivery' fees, or a refund altogether, for whatever it's called when a business omits basic information from paying customers.

J
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Madison Square Garden Entertainment I went to this place after a concert on 2/**/20 and bought (2) t-shirts for $45.00 each, making the total purchase $90.00

I went to this place after a concert on 2//20 and bought (2) t-shirts for $45.00 each, making the total purchase $90.00. I had a gift card (vanilla visa card) with $50.00 on it that I got for Christmas. I made sure to check the balance before going to the show. I asked if I could use the card and pay the rest in cash. The person at the counter agreed and swiped the card, but then something went wrong. He got all flustered and kept saying there was no money on the card. I knew there was, so he called over another person who also couldn't figure out the problem. Since it was late and we had a long drive ahead, I decided to just pay in cash for everything. I asked for my card back and paid the full amount. The next day, I checked the card balance and it was zero. I called the number on the card and their customer service said Madison Square Garden had charged the $50.00 the night before. They told me to contact Madison Square Garden with my complaint, so I did on 2//20. The customer service agent named Mariah told me to email my problem to *** attn: Mariah. I attached a copy of my receipt showing my cash payment and a copy of the credit card as she requested. I've emailed and called multiple times since then, asking for the $50.00 charge to be refunded. I know for sure that there must be a $50.00 overcharge on their credit card report for that night. The last person I spoke to was Brittany S on March 5th, but I haven't heard anything since. I still haven't gotten my $50.00 back. So in the end, I actually paid $140.00 for $90.00 worth of merchandise. Madison Square Garden customer service has been absolutely no help.

Overview of Madison Square Garden Entertainment customer experience

Madison Square Garden Entertainment (msgentertainment.com) has been marred by numerous consumer complaints, highlighting several concerning issues. Customers have expressed dissatisfaction with the company's poor customer service, citing unresponsive and unhelpful staff. Additionally, many have reported exorbitant ticket prices, leaving them feeling exploited and overcharged. Another prevalent concern is the lack of transparency regarding event cancellations and rescheduling, leading to frustration and inconvenience for ticket holders. Furthermore, numerous complaints have surfaced regarding the company's outdated and uncomfortable seating arrangements, diminishing the overall experience for attendees. These recurring problems have tarnished Madison Square Garden Entertainment's reputation, leaving consumers disappointed and dissatisfied.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Madison Square Garden Entertainment contacts