Ticketmaster / Theft

Ticketmaster is the worst of the worst companies. I just had the worst experience regarding fraud. Some jerk in california (I live in illinois) charged 4 tickets to lil wayne and 4 tickets to the la dodgers using a virtual credit card number, oh so magically linked to my mastercard. They had no security code, but somehow they accepted anyway. After speaking with seven (No exaggeration) they assured me everything was extinct. Exactly 30 minutes later i received a call from there fraud department that another charge has gone through. They are a rip off company and i would bet everything that this is an inside job from a staff member. There supervisors suck!!! I spoke with angie from texas id# 745 who literally laughed then thanked me for being a customer and hung up on me. What a disaster. Just wanted to share with you a prime example on the thieves they are. All they want to do is argue instead of help.

Be warned

Comments

• El
      31st of Jul, 2009
    TICKETMASTER & ENT*ENTERTAINMNTREWARDS - CHARGING $9.00 EVERY MONTH TO MY ACCOUNT
    ELIJAH BELL
    Aurora
    Colorado
    Phone: 720-535-7907

SOME REASON THIS COMPANY IS CHARGING ME $9.00 EVERY MONTH WITHOUT MY PERMISION.

• Al
      9th of Dec, 2012
    TicketMaster - Website
    United Kingdom

Tried to login in to Ticketmaster to check the status of my order, it did not recognise my login, waited for four days for a password reset, IT DID NOT WORK, am now waiting another fours days (at least!) to see if they fail to fix it again.

Absolutely useless, it's about time the event organisers knew what a hopeless organisation they are allowing to run their businesses, and probably costing them money too in lost sales.

Give the business to someone else.