Ticketexchange By Ticketmaster / did not get tickets

1 IA, United States Review updated:

I ordered tickets online supposedly before they went on sale to an NFL Jags preseason game as a bday gift for my husband. I called on July 30th because I hadn't received any email regarding the delivery of the tickets yet. Brandon assured me I would have them on Aug 9th the day before the game. Aug 9th I did not have them and again Brandon called the CA vendor who was releasing them supposedly as we spoke. Of course today, game day, I have no tickets. I called first thing and was disconnected after holding from Dan, and then Paula. The third agent Greg was probably the most rude of the three. He put me on hold for over 15 minutes and came back on the line with Shannon the Supervisor who told me she would check with the Vendor in an hour when they open and see what our options are. She also nicely told me that she did not appreciate my sarcasm and she would refund my money if I didn't want the tickets right then. What Great Managerial and Customer Support that was!! So here I sit at their mercy awaiting tickets I may or may not before the game in a few hrs. I see by all the other disatisfied customers that I am not alone. It is amazling this company is in business. The absolute worst experience! I highly recommend you order your tickets from an in person, reputable, customer friendly establishment. I will pass the word as much as possible to stop this blatant disregard for customer courtesy. Lesson learned the hard way in FLA.

Comments

• Ed
      9th of Jan, 2018

Sold NFL thickets through them in August and 5 months later they haven’t paid me.

Have talked to there customer service about 10-12 tines and everytime i call they assure me that the check is on the way and to wait 15 days for it. As it turns out every 15-20 days in calling then again.

Have even talked directly to customer service supervisor Tamara Shedd who again promised to fix the issue the following week which of course she didn’t and now won’t even answer the phone.

Really impressed by there lack of customer service.

How difficult is it to mail a check?

Look elsewhere for ticket resale, just a complete bad experience. Won’t use there service ever again.