Ticket Triangle / Never again!

I purchased Coldplay tickets for my son who lives in Chicago. The concert was promised to be 8/5/08. We heard online that they had "rearranged" their tour. I checked their website and the Chicago concert will be rescheduled for July 24th but that all ticket holders will be able to get a refund "from the point of sale." I called Ticket Triangle, through which I purchased my tickets and they won't refund my money, even though the tickets don't go on sale until June 14. What can I do? Of course, I would NEVER do business with Ticket Triangle again. Never.

Va

Comments

• Bw
      23rd of Feb, 2010

Yeah, they do suck. Won't use them again even if the tickets are $50 more somewhere else. Bought tickets, they called 3 days later and said they sold them to someone else. So I had to buy new seats after the prices went up and seats had been taken. So we settled for seats in the same section 10+ rows back from our original seats and of course they cost more! Oh, and get this they had better seats but, since they were 3 seats together they wouldn't sell them in a pair, only in 3's. Makes sense because it would be hard to sell 1 seat but, when you have already screwed me over you would think you could help things out a bit to keep a returning customer happy. Instead, we will never go back and I will talk "###" about them every time buying tickets comes up again.

Note: same thing happened to my uncle by them twice. I should have listened to him when he said they suck. The risk doesn't out way the rewards.