Thrifty Car Rental / they don't like dutch people!
August 4, 2006 10:30 pm. Had a confirmed reservation with a dutch address and passport at Thrity St Louis Airport. At arrival the agent Joshua refused to honor the reservation and contract saying I did not have a valid drivers license. He would not help, offer any advice, or assist in any way. Thrifty and Joshua was content to leave me stranded all night in St. Louis after they had promised me a car. Finally carried my suitcase to Enterprise and had no problem, but paid 3 times the price. I think THRIFTY and Agent Joshua might have rented the car had I made a larger price for the reservation. But I think they don't like Dutch people coming to Thrifty in St. Louis.
More Thrifty Car Rental Complaints & Reviews
- Thrifty Car Rental - $25 admin fee for 0.25 toll charge 
- Thrifty Car Rental - unethical business practices 
- Thrifty Car Rental Romania - overcharged the cancellation fee 
- Thrifty Car Rental - rip off 
- Thrifty Car Rental - drop off charges 
- Thrifty Rent A Car - refund 15/08/18 not received
- Thrifty Rent A Car - cleaning fee - rental agreement - 168636156
- Thrifty Rent A Car - unethical behavior
- Thrifty Rent A Car - extraordinary toll/fine
- Thrifty Rent A Car - rip off with admin fees.