Thrifty Car Renal / deceptive practices
Do not use thrifty car rental! They engage in deceptive practices that can lead to unwanted substantial add on fees. I rented a vehicle for a week at the sarasota airport location. After telling the clerk repeatedly that I did not want the optional loss damage waiver insurance or the trip saver options, these additional charges were added on to my bill. The screen used for customers to agree and sign off on the bill did not clearly display these additional charges.
After seeing the charges I called their 'client service' number where I was rudely told that I signed a binding agreement and they would not even consider my request for a partial refund and would not even pass my call to a supervisor.
More Thrifty Car Renal Complaints & Reviews
- Thrifty Car Rental - $25 admin fee for 0.25 toll charge 
- Thrifty Car Rental - unethical business practices 
- Thrifty Car Rental Romania - overcharged the cancellation fee 
- Thrifty Car Rental - rip off 
- Thrifty Car Rental - drop off charges 
- Thrifty Car Rental - overcharges
- Thrifty Car Rental / Dollar Rent A Car - bad service
- Thrifty Car Rental - car rental ft myers airport 
- Thrifty Rent A Car - a car rental 
- Thrifty Rent A Car - unethical behavior