Thompson Cigar / I am very displeased with the customer service at thompson cigar co.

US Review updated:

I have been a loyal customer of Thompson Cigar co. for many years. I have written to them no less than 3 times wondering why I haven't gotten the cigars that I had originally ordered, each time I have contacted customer service only to receive an initial response, but absolutely no follow up... ABSOLUTELY NONE!!! I have contacted the company and asked for the President's name, only to be told by a very rude customer service rep that I cannot have his email address...

Pa
Nov 29, 2017

Comments

• Bu
      Aug 15, 2018

I HAVE BEEN YOUR LOYAL CUSTOMER FOR DECADES BUT I MAY NOT BE FOR LONG. ON AVERAGE, I GIVE YOU >$100 OF MY BUSINESS EACH MONTH. TODAY, 15AUG18, YOUR COMPUTERS ROBBED MY WESTMARK CREDIT UNION ACCOUNT OF TWO VICTIMS OF SNEAK ATTACKS IN THE AMOUNTS OF $35.04 & $37.71. These were UNAUTHORIZED TRANSACTIONS!!!

I am an American Citizen (Veteran) Must I register an official complaint for a Federal Trade Commission for an official investigation or will you return my money at once?

DATED this 15th day of August, 2018.

Sincerely,

Harley D. Brown

P.S. I wasted 15 minutes out of my LIFE waiting to speak with a member of my own species (never happened) listing to all your monotonous recorded crap on your customer-service telephone call holding pattern.

• Bu
      Aug 15, 2018

RETURN MY MONEY YOU STOLE AT ONCE!!!