Thompson Cigar / refund/billing

1 florida, NY, United States Review updated:

I was put into a cigar "club" that automatically deducted from my checking acct an automatic order that I did not want or order.When I returned the shipment and cancelled my "club" membership I was transfered to a very difficult to understand, far eastern accented, woman who was reading from a script trying to win me back.After several frustrated attempts to speak with a supervisor, I was told I would have to pay for the return shipment and It would take 3-5 days to credit my acct.It's been 7 days now and several threatening phone calls have accomplished nothing.I am very angry that this was not handled professionally. Bottom line, I will tell every man I know NEVER order from thompson cigar.

Comments

• Ca
      19th of May, 2008

I caneled my shipment on 4-3-08 but yet you sent me more Cigars I do not want any more
    plus who ever deliverd them put them in a bag because the box was smashed I was shocked
    to see your product all the years I was getting your cigars I never had a box so damaged like
    this one plus I hope you will credt my credt card because agin Idid not this shipment
    Carmen DeGennaro