Thomasville / delivery

1 Richmond, VA, United States
Phone: VA

I ordered a living room set on 9/24 and the sales person told me it would be delivered in 4-6 weeks. The first time I visited the store I had been told 3 weeks, but I just figured the 4-6 week timeframe was allowing extra time. Well this is obviously the 6th week. I called the store Tuesday and an office manager said she would follow up the next morning at the latest. Today I followed up since there was no call back received and she was very short with me. I eventually requested to speak with her manager, the store manager. He was kinder, but still unable to provide a delivery date and said that it could be 60-90 days. I checked my paperwork and it does state 60-90 days for upholstery. Today I did what I should have done in the first place- checked online regarding customer service issues- THIS COMPANY ACTUALLY HAS AN F RATING WITH THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU due to delivery problems. I think that speaks for itself. (no, my set was not custom)