The Smart Circle / FALSE ADVERTISING

1 FL, United States Review updated:

4/20/09

I purchased a vacation package from The smart Circle and was told I could stay at any Disney Resort of my choice I just had to make sure there was availabilty an to make a rsvp at least 30 days prior. And when I called (they ) smart circle said I did not have a choice of where I was gonna stay and they could not tell me I had to wait for an email or letter with a conformation and It would take up to 7 days and said I had to pay the $15.00 a night tax on the room right then on the phone or I could not get it. I had already paid $49.99 for the package so I went ahead and paid the $45.00 and it's now going on 2 weeks and I have not received any emails or letter in the mail. I have no way of getting ahold of them and when I try to call Smart Circle I can't get anyone on the phone. And also I was told when I called to to book the room that I would have to go to a welcome center first (the day Im due to check in) an they the welcome center will tell me where Im gonna stay for the weekend and then give me the voucher for the hotel they pick which would be a Holiday Inn express or something similar. And it would be atleast 6 miles from Disney and they would make arrangements to take us to the timeshare and do the tour for 90 mins. I am so disappointed at how this company keeps you in the dark on where your gonna stay an how they turn everything around but take your money right away. I do not like the fact that I have to waste my time driving to Orlando pay for gas and have no idea on where Im gonna stay until I go to the Welcome Center at which I have no idea where that is until they email me. Save your money an dont waste your time to much of a hassle. I'm gonna try an get my money back.)
M.Parker

Comments

• Xm
      18th of Feb, 2010

I bought that very same package you are talking about and ended up staying at the dirtiest nastiest Ramada Inn (I believe it was called Westgate)... anyway, the 90 minute tour is not 90 minutes but rather 4 hours, where you are taken on Timeshare tour and afterwards insulted and kept "prisoner" for 4-5 hours. I say prisoner because the sales people insist you take a ride with them, instead of using your own vehicle. The free tickets they mention is given in form of cashback, which I believe was only $120 dollars. The hotel charged us a $10 a day fee for processing, the people on the phone charged us $15 a day to take a reservation AND we had to pay for the package.

OVERALL I would not suggest people to purchase this FRAUDULENT advertisement/vacation/package!!!