The Salvation Army USA / prices of items in thrift stores
The items in the thrift stores are way to high! These items are donations from the
public and should be priced for the low income people to be able to afford them. They have items priced as if they were being purchased at a retail store, brand new. Something needs to be done about that, it defeats the purpose of having a thrift store. Is there a profit to be made ? A coat for 20.00? A box of dishes 30.00? A pair of boots 20.00? Really people. Think of the needy, they cant afford prices like that!
Thank you and I will close signed disappointed in NM.
More The Salvation Army USA Complaints & Reviews
- The Salvation Army - donations spent on officers, not the needy 
- Salvation Army - discrimination 
- The Salvation Army - working for them is horrible 
- The Salvation Army Phoenix Arc - abusive director of rehab services 
- The Salvation Army - stealing from the salvation army 
- The Salvation Army USA - Utility assistance
- The Salvation Army USA - kicked out 
- The Salvation Army USA - harassment and overseeing of authority 
- The Salvation Army USA - area store dirty very unsociable restroom not in order over 6 months and more
- The Salvation Army USA - rental assistance