The Childrens Place / rude manager

I was shopping in the myrtle beach store on tuesday may 3rd, and overheard a loud conversation on the phone. the person on the phone was yelling at the customer on the other line, i felt this was truly ridiculous and unprofessional. ive never seen anything like this before at any other retailer the manager on the phone really needs to go. i cant believe the childrens place would employ someone like that .ive worked in retail for almost 20 years and ive never spoken to a customer like that.just thought someone should know!ive shopped at this store for over 5 years and honestly wont go back to this location!

El

Comments

• Kr
      20th of Jan, 2014

I recently went to Children's Place in Sarasota, Fl with my children. First of all, every time I enter the store the new manager follows my children and I around. When we go into the dressing room, he goes into a room at the back of the store. When we come out he comes out. While my daughter was perusing the jewelry section he sent an associate over to tell me " your daughter likes jewelry" and that she thought that the bracelet she was wearing belonged to the store. Luckily the bracelet was very distinctive and had OBAMA written on it. I told her this. As we checked out she addressed my daughter and asked my 5 year old if she could see the bracelet. I just feel uncomfortable there. I won't be returning to the Children's Place in Sarasota again. I will definitely be making my purchases online from now on. The manager there moved their probably about a year and a half ago. Before he started working at the Children's Place, shopping there was very enjoyable.

• Df
      15th of Jul, 2018

You have no idea what the conversation is about. Mind your own business. For all you know the customer could have been in the wrong. Grow up.