ThaiAirways.com / stolen & damaged item in suitcase

Etkt [protected]
Seat 44a

Baggage no. tg 016999
Booking number ocl9w7

Chiang ma/ cnx - bangkok/ bkk

14:50
Tg mq57295 base

To whom it may concern,
I was on flight tg 111 on may 31 at 14:50, ticket number etktt [protected]. when traveling, i always take photos of my suitcase after i pack to have evidence of what is in it. so, i was really upset to find that once arrived at my hotel, adelphi forty-nine, and opened my suitcase that my travel pillow was missing and two of my personal items were wet. your personal is responsible for this situation. for whatever reason, they failed to return my travel pillow to my suitcase. additionally, failed to provide an explanation as to why it was removed and my items were wet or to compensate me for my loss. is this how you treat your american customers?

This is unacceptable, disrespectful, and unprofessional. i'm currently looking through my entire suitcase to see what else has been stolen. i have never experienced anything like this in my travels. i want to be compensated for my lost items.

If i have to i will post this incident on all social media, travel website, and complaint outlets until thai airways replaced what was lost or damaged in my suitcase.

Ni
May 31, 2018

Comments

•   Apr 04, 2019

All complaints on undelivered bagage have to be delivered not later than in 21 days follwing the international flight arrival. Useless words or obvious gossips agaisnt the Thai airways aircarrier are written.