Thai Airways / Refund
I was recently in Phuket, and had an amazing time, until the point in when i was due to fly out..
At which point i was seriously disappointed with the service and lack of knowledge that the Thai Airways staff provided.
It was due to the mis information provided by your staff, that I was stranded in Phuket for an extra 3 days and forced to fly home with Jetstar and Emirates.
My questiion to you is, do your staff go through any proper training at all??
They were very unhelpful. I was forced to spend another $900 just to get home, after I had already booked and paid for flights with Thai Airways.
I am now seeking reimbursement of the flights that Thai Airways forced me to buy.
Please advise of the process for this.
More Thai Airways Complaints & Reviews
- Thai Airways - Unacceptable Customer Service 
- Thai Airways - Expired 7up Soft Drink 
- Thai Airways - Lost baggage 
- Thai Airways - Unethical behaviour 
- Thai Airways - Wrong Special Meal 
- Thai Airways - damage and loss of property
- Thai Airways - rude male cabin crew
- Thai Airways - Unsupportive behavior of the staff at New Delhi Airport
- TG (Thai Airways) - Intimidated by TG Senior Flight Attendant - Ms. Saipin N
- Thai Airways - no empathy of your staff