Thai Airways / flight ticket
We bought A flight ticket for my wife Saranpat Rongwatta, June 11 2017.
It was from aalborg (AAL) to Bangkok tuesday 13-6-17, 1030 am.
We paid Dkr 4736, 58, but never got confirmed the ticket.
We had to buy a new ticket.
Then we had two tickets .
Its not okay we can´t see if we have bought a ticket or not.
Of course we want all our money back
I want an answer from u monday 26-6-17
I don´t have any documentation, my wife had all the papers with her with the new flight ticket
More Thai Airways Complaints & Reviews
- Thai Airways - unacceptable customer service 
- Thai Airways - expired 7up soft drink 
- Thai Airways - lost baggage 
- Thai Airways - unethical behaviour 
- Thai Airways - wrong special meal 
- Thai Airways - damage and loss of property
- Thai Airways - rude male cabin crew
- Thai Airways - unsupportive behavior of the staff at new delhi airport
- TG (Thai Airways) - intimidated by tg senior flight attendant - ms. saipin n
- Thai Airways - no empathy of your staff