TG (Thai Airways) / Intimidated by TG Senior Flight Attendant - Ms. Saipin N
Dear sir/ madam,
I was in TG 432 on 2 April, Bangkok - Denpasar. And had a very unpleasant experience with Ms. Saipin N is due to her rude and arrogant attitude by saying:
1. She will move me to business class after 2 hours my TV was broken but I only move there to watch TV. If I sleep I hv to walk back to my seat.
2. When I asked her name she throw her name tag to me n said make sure I get it right. She knows I might report her to customer service but seem she did not care.
This is feedback for you as I don't think TG Airways as a very reputable company deserved to get ruined on your image by arrogant attitude like Ms. Saipin N has.
And also as Thai people are famous with their friendly and hospitality. Hopefully she will get more training as being a Senior Flight Attendant she will give a very bad example to follow for her juniors.
More TG (Thai Airways) Complaints & Reviews
- Thai Airways - Unacceptable Customer Service 
- Thai Airways - Expired 7up Soft Drink 
- Thai Airways - Lost baggage 
- Thai Airways - Unethical behaviour 
- Thai Airways - Wrong Special Meal 
- Thai Airways - damage and loss of property
- Thai Airways - rude male cabin crew
- Thai Airways - Unsupportive behavior of the staff at New Delhi Airport
- Thai Airways - no empathy of your staff 
- Thai Airways - Pathetic Services @ Thai Airways - No Fan, TV and Call Bell Working - No Help Provided