Texas Roadhousecustomer service

Came in Saturday because Monday 1/16/17 was my birthday and got an email from TX Roadhouse to get a free appetizer, since we came in there was not bread brought to our table until my oldest son ask for some, I ordered an appetizer and we did not get our appetizer after we all got all of our meals, When the food was brought to our table and I cut my stake to make sure it was well done my husband was eating his steak so when I noticed that my stake was not well done I instead of complaining I checked my husband's steak and mistakenly the gave my husband my steak, it was a quick switch but it was an inconvenience. I did made my server know but she was smiling saying that it was an easy fix, When I got my receipt to pay the appetizer was still on my tab, I did made the server know but it seem that it was not a huge deal that just to take off the appetizer . Is inconvenient to have this poor service for the price of our meal.

Ma
Jan 23, 2017

Comments

Mar 21, 2017

I had the pleasure of attending the Pensacola, Fl restaurant this evening. The service was exceptional (Tie was my server) and she was friendly and attentive. The co-manager was Haley and she came twice. Once to find out how my service was going and once upon my request after my meal was served so I could give her and independent customer rating. I prefer ice berg lettuce and not the "wilted" lettuce that is so popular now. The ice berg was in the middle of my salad so it was fine. The rolls were not warm enough for the butter to melt on them, but they were OK. The food was great. I got the roadkill steak and it was delicious, cooked perfectly along with the baked potato. The server was very friendly without being cloying and so was the co-manager. I left with the wish that someone would had a crane to get me to my car, because I ate too much. I know, being a supervisor of 15 years, how you wind up with all the complaints, some well deserved some nasty. But I think that people with pleasant experiences should say when they get good service as well. Mine was good, professional services and good food.