Texas Roadhouse — customer service
Came in Saturday because Monday 1/16/17 was my birthday and got an email from TX Roadhouse to get a free appetizer, since we came in there was not bread brought to our table until my oldest son ask for some, I ordered an appetizer and we did not get our appetizer after we all got all of our meals, When the food was brought to our table and I cut my stake to make sure it was well done my husband was eating his steak so when I noticed that my stake was not well done I instead of complaining I checked my husband's steak and mistakenly the gave my husband my steak, it was a quick switch but it was an inconvenience. I did made my server know but she was smiling saying that it was an easy fix, When I got my receipt to pay the appetizer was still on my tab, I did made the server know but it seem that it was not a huge deal that just to take off the appetizer . Is inconvenient to have this poor service for the price of our meal.
More Texas Roadhouse Complaints & Reviews
- Texas Roadhouse - terrible employees 
- Texas Roadhouse - racist vandalism
- Texas Roadhouse - bad service, bad food 
- Texas Roadhouse - paid for another table's meal 
- Texas Roadhouse - had to go away with an empty stomach! 
- Texas Roadhouse - everything! 
- Texas Roadhouse - poor service (rude manager) 
- Texas Roadhouse - meal was not too warm and they did not put extra sour cream in the bag.
- Texas Roadhouse - boynton beach location
- Texas Roadhouse - they were rude and unamerican!