Texas Direct Auto / False Advertisement
I'm currently in Iraq working for the army in support of OIF. I bought a 2006 F-150 that I found on EBAY from this dealership. I needed a vehicle for when i came in on leave to carry my kids on vacation. I had the vehicle shipped to my mothers home through their delivery service because they offered a buy back guarantee with it. When it finally made it there, it was in such bad shape mechanically that it could barely be driven to the dealership to be inspected. Long story short. They advertised the truck to be in excellent mechanical condition, a one owner with 30k miles. The ford dealership found that the transfer case was shot, the rear shocks were leaking and shot, the transmission wouldn't go into overdrive and it was making a knocking coming from the driveline somewhere. I'm currently working on getting it back to them, but they are giving me a really hard time about returning it on that so called buy back guarantee. I have to pay to have it shipped back to them and then they will inspect it and consider whether or not to return my 25k dollars that I payed for the vehicle. THIS DEALERSHIP IS A SCAM. THEY LIE ABOUT THE CONDITION OF THE VEHICLES AND FALSELY ADVERTISE THEIR CONDITION. DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM.
More Texas Direct Auto Complaints & Reviews
- Texas Direct Auto - Fraud and scam 
- Texas Direct Auto - Fraudulent charges 
- Texas Direct Auto - Beware! Texas BBB rating? F 
- Texas Direct Auto - Added fees
- Texas Direct Auto - Complaints, Rip-off, Reviews 
- Texas Direct Auto - lied about accident free vehicle
- Texas Direct Auto - car had very bad tires
- Texas Direct Auto - repairs not paid for.
- Texas Direct Auto - Automobile fraud
- Texas Direct Auto - Do not buy a used car here!