Texas Direct Auto / False Advertisement

1 TX, United States Review updated:

I'm currently in Iraq working for the army in support of OIF. I bought a 2006 F-150 that I found on EBAY from this dealership. I needed a vehicle for when i came in on leave to carry my kids on vacation. I had the vehicle shipped to my mothers home through their delivery service because they offered a buy back guarantee with it. When it finally made it there, it was in such bad shape mechanically that it could barely be driven to the dealership to be inspected. Long story short. They advertised the truck to be in excellent mechanical condition, a one owner with 30k miles. The ford dealership found that the transfer case was shot, the rear shocks were leaking and shot, the transmission wouldn't go into overdrive and it was making a knocking coming from the driveline somewhere. I'm currently working on getting it back to them, but they are giving me a really hard time about returning it on that so called buy back guarantee. I have to pay to have it shipped back to them and then they will inspect it and consider whether or not to return my 25k dollars that I payed for the vehicle. THIS DEALERSHIP IS A SCAM. THEY LIE ABOUT THE CONDITION OF THE VEHICLES AND FALSELY ADVERTISE THEIR CONDITION. DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM.

Texas Direct Auto

Comments

• Ki
      28th of Oct, 2010

Thanks to everybody on this site, I had 7 cars on my watchlist(not cheap ones
    either) from Texas Direct. I might not believe a couple of people with buyers
    remorse but that many complaints to the BBB and none to EBAY does not Compute. Deleted Texas- Direct. Keeping Motor-Trends, and E-Carone
    Thanks again

2nd of Nov, 2010

On October 28, 2010, I and my husband went to Texas Auto Direct in Stafford, Texas to purchase 2005 Hummer H2. We saw the Hummer H2 online at Ebay and we called Texas Direct Auto and spoke with salesman Mr. Darren Deshay and we expressed our interested in this vehicle. We were told by Mr. Deshay in order to reserve this vehicle, we would have to put a $ 500.00 deposit down to hold this vehicle. He also stated that we were not happy with the vehicle or it did not agree as advertised on Ebay we would receive our $ 500.00 deposit back. We agree to the $ 500.00 deposit and the vehicle matching the advertisement stated online. The $ 500.00 was paid with our debit card on Saturday, October 23, 2010.

My husband and I went (October 28, 2010) We waited at the dealership for 30 minutes before the Hummer H2 was brought to us for a test drive and to inspect it. Upon inspecting the vehicle, we noticed several things wrong with this vehicle. Listed below are some of the things we noticed wrong on the vehicle.

§ driver side door panel had a two holes in it

§ three cigarette lighters were missing

§ oil on the engine

§ white paint stains on the outside of the vehicle

§ vehicle not cleaned

§ missing a side panel on the side walls of the vehicle

§ and many other areas that needed to be address

We feel Mr. Deshay was very untruthful about the Hummer H2 listed online at Ebay. He lied to us over the telephone about the Hummer H2. He just wanted to make a sell and receives our money for this vehicle. This is false advertisement! we do not receive our deposit .we will be going online telling others customers about this company false advertisement and to beware of this company. We are very disappointed in this incident and I DO NOT want Texas Auto Direct to repair this vehicle for us. We have lost ALL trust and faith with this company and all we want from Texas Auto Direct is our deposit for the amount of $ 500.00.

The Manager and the Salesman were very rude and we would hope they do not treat other customers in this manner. My husband and I DO NOT want to do business with a company that is dishonest, scam and disrespect to their customers. We Want everbody be aware they are NOT TO BE TRUST...

• Ki
      2nd of Nov, 2010

I will be looking for your feedback on e-bay, I hope I see at least 1 negative or feedback on e-bay is worthless