Testing Manual For Usps Employment Test. / extremely misleading
Initially I was told by Testing & Careers w/ US, Inc. after I contacted them that purchasing their manual in advance of scheduling the USPS exam was necessary. Of course they deducted the $129.90 from my account the same day I ordered it. After six weeks of not being able to schedule my exam I returned the manual for a "full" refund, per their policy (full refund minus $12.90 for an electronic transfer). What I wasn't told initially was that AFTER Testing & Careers receives the manual and request for refund that it takes them 5-7 working days to process the request, why?, I can't even imagine. It took them 12 calendar days in my case. After numerous calls I found out that they don't actually handle the refund themselves, it goes through a 3rd party, who quotes an additional 5-8 working days before it posts to my account. I was intially led to believe from Testing & Careers that the refund would hit my checking account in 1-2 days, BALONEY! They NEED to state up front in writing that refunds take between 12-18 working days and go through a 3rd party processor.
The gentleman I spoke with would not give me the name of anyone else in the organization to speak with and that he, who answered the customer support line, was the ultimate supervisor/authority/answer-man. He refused to give me any other contact information. VERY SHADY characters these guys! These folks do not like to make refunds. BEWARE!
More Testing Manual For Usps Employment Test. Complaints & Reviews
- United States Postal Service - not getting my mail 
- US Post Office - den of thieves within the post office 
- United States Post Office - mail delivery 
- USPS - mailman refuses to deliver to * 
- USPS - a joke of a tracking system! 
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - mail delivery 
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - carrier disrespects my property
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - mail delivery
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - mail not delivered
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - unethical behaviour