Tesco — when order delivery, they deliver almost expired stuff, and also there is hidden fee
I received the delivery from tesco, I have a few experiences that the stuff I received were almost expired, and the package is super bumpy. I believed that they deliver stuff that has been stored long time due to they are not in the good shape to store in the shop. who want to buy bumpy, smashed, almost expired stuff?
Also there is a hidden charge for shipping, which is not in your bill for delivery.
Tesco claimed it is on the website, but it just makes us really confused since that fee is not in your bill, and delivery person simply adds charge by hand writing upon delivery very doubtful way.
It should be in the printed bill in the first place.
More Tesco Complaints & Reviews
- Tesco Malaysia - online and customer service 
- Tesco Penang Malaysia - tesco penang sells without a price tag & dishonesty of internal staff! 
- Tesco Car Insurance - policy canceled without my knowledge! 
- Tesco - customer care 
- Tesco Rawang - sgm attitude and behaviour (so rude) 
- Tesco Online Malaysia (Mutiara Outlet) - rude staff
- Tesco - kad tesco
- Tesco - staff manager stourport
- Tesco Supermarket - no stock
- Tesco Malaysia - heroes & friends promotion