Tesco Hypermarket Penang / counter service
On 29 June 2009 at 10.30 a.m. I together with another 4 friends who are all senior citizens encountered a very unplesant experience at Tesco Hypermarket Penang. We (5 persons) took only one trolley to put all our purchasings. We went to counter 9 (which is meant for customers with less than 10 items) and all five of us lined up to wait for our turn to pay up. Each of us had less than 5 items and we were to pay individually. The cashier was not happy and told four of my friends who were queing behind me to go to the next counter to make their payment. I just don't see any rationale on this as my 4 friends also purchased less than 5 items each and why do they need to go to the next counter when there were a long queue. Please bear in mind that we were paying individually and not combine into one receipt and I just dont see why the cashier wanted to turn us away. I hope Tesco will know how to serve the senior citizens better.
More Tesco Hypermarket Penang Complaints & Reviews
- Tesco Malaysia - online and customer service 
- Tesco Penang Malaysia - tesco penang sells without a price tag & dishonesty of internal staff! 
- Tesco Car Insurance - policy canceled without my knowledge! 
- Tesco - customer care 
- Tesco Rawang - sgm attitude and behaviour (so rude) 
- Tesco Puchong - misleading price displayed - not honored!
- Tesco - rudely treated
- Tesco Stores Rawang Selangor, KL, Malaysia - mall "manager" mr shari (kelantan)
- Tesco - services
- Tesco - staff manager stourport