Tempurpedic Mattress / unable to sleep on matress

1 AZ, United States Review updated:

I recently bought a tempurpedic cloud bed. I have had it 4 months and have not had a good night sleep since. It has to be the worst mattress I have ever bought and they will do nothing to make it right. I recommend that no one buys one especially from Mohr Furniture, because they do nothing to make it right.

Comments

6th of Apr, 2010
    tempurpedic mattress - fails to meet price guarentee
    sleepys mattress
    Martinsburg
    West Virginia
    Phone: 3042637755

We recently purchased a tempurpedic mattress from Sleepys. The salesman told us we would not find a better price on our bed. The sign in the store stated "Will beat any competitors price by 20% or its free". I found the same bed for $400 less and now thier claim is that the company selling the bed is not an "authorized dealer" so therefore they do not have to honor the price guarentee. The ad hanging in the store states "competitor" not "authorized dealer" and they will not acknowledge this fact.

• Po
      27th of Sep, 2010

I know a lot of people who own them and enjoy them a lot. For the first month or so after you buy it, it does take some time to soften up. Additionally, I hear the room has to be on the warm side otherwise it will get too firm.

• Po
      27th of Sep, 2010

I have heard about them being quite warm. It makes sense to me, and is part of the reason why I personally won't buy one.