Telstra / Phone and internet
I am experiencing very poor customer service from Telstra. There seems to be a culture of terminating calls when customers are trying to get help and askquestions. They will create case incidents but noone will chase them up or they will call you once about it - if you don't answer they will close the case without your permission. I have had to ask to speak to a supervisor - response has been supervisor not available but leave your details and the supervisor will call you - on more than one occasion the supervisor has not called. These are serious issues as they do not allow customers to be heard and matters like bill enquires ( which legally Telstra must be seen as addressing) are not attended to. Telstra makes it very difficult to respond to an SMS they send or an email they send ( frequently it's a "no reply allowed" service). I can only think that Telstra would be so much more successful if a team would just address the customer service issues ( including taking seriously staff who breach the customer service policy - if they have one). Is the Board aware of what's happening at the frontline? There are so many customers complaining online and to the Ombudsman ( figures have been released that suggest Telstra keeps the Ombudsman very busy as there are so many complaints from customers).
More Telstra Complaints & Reviews
- Telstra - Connection Fee 
- Telstra Mobile - Change of
- Telstra - Phone disconnection and then subsequent bill 
- Telstra - Debt collection for mis-billed disconnected services
- Telstra - Bad employer 
- Telstra Corporation - buongiorno aust 
- Telstra Corporation - mobile phone service interruption, overcharging of data and terrible support consistency.
- Telstra Australia - telstra australia football league subscription to watch live.
- Telstra Nokia Lumia Phone - Non in stock
- Telstra - No-show