Telstra / Access to overide code

1 Australia Review updated:

Dear Sir/Madam
I have a lot of problem with Telstra customer service in the last 2 years. Recent one is :They banned my home phone number from the access to override code. I hade that access till the May 2009 . In the May 2009 I moved to another Sydney Suburb (from Blacktown to Mount Druitt). I couldn’t keep my old number ( people from Telstra said to me), because of that I got new home phone number. Few weeks ago I have been registered to another company for international calls. When I tried to use that prefix (ex: 1414 0011 + country number+ city number + private number ) I have got message “The number which you called is not available from this service. Please call Telstra on number 13 22 00”. I rang the number 13 22 00 many times and people who are working there didn’t know what I’m talking about. I contacted the company which prefix I wanted to use. They said from they side everything is OK. After many try I wrote the complain to the Telstra complain department.. I got a call today – Tuesday 21/12/10 from lady called BARU from this department. She stated that she’s my case manager and understood my problem. Baru advised me to call the company which prefix I want to use and ask them to call Telstra. I said to her that another company doesn’t have anything with my home phone number. No one can’t talk with Telstra in behalf of me(Telstra didn’t allow me talk with them when my husband ‘s name was on the our Telstra bill only).
. Baru was kind of pushing me to call that company (Vitel) and ask them to talk with Telstra people about my problem with them. Baru asked me can she clos my case. For me it looked like she just wonted to get rid of me. People from another Company (Vitel) couldn’t believe that I got that advise from Telstra complain department.
I don’t know what to do. Over the phone they are useless, writing complain didn’t give me any result . Can you please advice me what to do.
Kind regard

Marija Derikuca
26/26A
Hythe Street
Mount Druitt
Nsw 21770
My e-mail : mderikuca@yahoo.com.au

Comments

• Ib
      30th of Oct, 2010
    telstra - sevice
    Telsra
    New Zealand
    telstra.net.nz

I have moved from one internet provider to Telstra clear
    They have promised the deal that was agreed upon and then charge you.They also have a tendency to keep you holding on the phone for long periods.
    The service is really upsetting, I would never recommend friends or family to Telsra internet provider

• Al
      17th of May, 2011
    telstra - Continuous calls
    Telstra

I've had calls from this company day in and day out for weeks. They hang up as soon as I answer, and it's impossible to get to a representative once you call them back - they put you on hold for 20-30 minutes. When I finally got to a life person, she almost killed me with her question. She asked if I am happy with the service?!?!?! Wrong question to ask a person who was called and hung up on for weeks. I said NO!

• Df
      18th of Aug, 2014

Just write to David Thodey...he will get one of his staff to piss you off even more...he doesn't give a damn about Telstra customers...money and power is his only concern

Duncan adleaide