Telkom SA SOC / prepaid data loss before expiry date
I bought 2GB pre paid data on the 5th of this month and I used the data for accessing few mobile applications . To my surprise last night my data was still almost 2GB and I accessed my whatsapp. Today I decided to connect Internet but unfortunately I got a notification for running out of data and immediately I called the call centre and the only thing they could say was just to confirm that I am running out of data without explaining what happened to it. I am so disappointed and having regrets for buying something that I am very sure that I didn't use . If this is how Telkom pushes it's business then I'll rather not ever have any of their products .
More Telkom SA SOC Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom Mobile - fraud/identity theft 
- Telkom SA SOC - landline not activated after 12 phone calls
- Telkom SA SOC - telkom line faulty in over a year
- Telkom SA SOC - impossible to cancel
- Telkom SA SOC - wrong billing for no data.
- Telkom SA SOC - billings and inactive internet / wifi line since feb 2018