Telkom SA SOC — poor service - misleading information - no feedback
On 25 June 2018 I signed up for an uncapped fibre option and was given an order number as confirmation. Installation would be done within 7-10 days. Needless to say nothing happened and after numerous queries was advised that installation takes 21 days. Still nothing happened and I now go to the local branch every second day to complain. Interesting aspect is that the local manager tells me that once an order is placed they have no contact or control over the technical team. So it seems the bottom line is hurry up and wait !!
Apart from the poor service and disrespect that I have to ensure the service via an ADSL line is pathetic. I am subscribed for a 4 Mbps service but only at best get 1, 9Mbps. When querying this I was told the speed is up to 4 Mbps and not guaranteed to operate at that speed. That is not what I was told when signing up. Moreover the system is down more often than not.
Telkom your service stinks and customer support does not exist in your vocabulary. This is what happens when you have a monopoly
More Telkom SA SOC Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom SA SOC - connection 3g flla wifi phone
- Telkom SA SOC - landline not activated after 12 phone calls
- Telkom SA SOC - telkom line faulty in over a year
- Telkom SA SOC - impossible to cancel
- Telkom SA SOC - wrong billing for no data.
- Telkom SA SOC - billings and inactive internet / wifi line since feb 2018