Telkom SA SOC — inability to port from vodacom to 8ta
I am confused as to the term "service provider" and its association with vodacom & telkom. I am stuck between the two companies with one blaming the other and visa versa. One week after requesting that my cell phone number [protected]) be ported from vodacom to telkom (061 482 0318) and i am still no closer to a resolution.
In the meantime, i am unable to conduct banking transactions... Is there a governing body who is responsible to ensure that these companies deliver on their promises? I have tried every contact number i can find without success.
Surely there must be some way of getting the respective ceo's contact details, as it appears as if their staff have no clue and no one gives a damn. Customers just have to accept what ever is dished out to them?!
More Telkom SA SOC Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom SA SOC - connection 3g flla wifi phone
- Telkom SA SOC - landline not activated after 12 phone calls
- Telkom SA SOC - telkom line faulty in over a year
- Telkom SA SOC - impossible to cancel
- Telkom SA SOC - wrong billing for no data.
- Telkom SA SOC - billings and inactive internet / wifi line since feb 2018